ENGLISH WATERCOLOUR LETTERING/CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP FOR BEGINNERS – ABU DHABI
ENGLISH WATERCOLOUR LETTERING/CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP FOR BEGINNERS WITH NIELOUPHAR ABDURAHIMAN
Learn fun Watercolour Techniques, Brush Lettering/Calligraphy Techniques and how to combine both with Nielouphar, the founder of Pretty Paper Studio. This workshop is good for beginners and prior experience in watercolor or lettering isn’t required.
About Nielouphar Abdurahiman
Nielouphar Abdurahiman (Neelu), is the founder of Pretty Paper Studio and a self-taught Brush Letterer/Calligraphy Artist. She has been teaching English Brush Lettering/Calligraphy Workshops around the UAE for over a year now and is excited to add Watercolor Lettering to her list of workshops!
- Supplies required for Watercolour Lettering/Calligraphy
- Difference between Watercolour Pans, Tubes and Liquid Watercolours
- Lettering/Calligraphy with a regular Paint Brush + Lettering/Calligraphy with a Water Brush
- Basic Watercolour Techniques
- Basic Lettering/Calligraphy Techniques
- Combining the above two
- Create your first Watercolour Lettering/Calligraphy Piece
SUPPLIES YOU WILL TAKE HOME
- A paint brush
- A water brush
- Watercolour Paper
- A booklet with Watercolour Techniques and Lettering/Calligraphy Practice Sheets
Watercolour pans, liquids, and tubes will be available to share and play with during the workshop.
Day / Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019
Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Venue: Third Place Cafe,
Corniche Road, Villa T3, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +971 2 681 1877
Map: Click here.
Fee: AED 300 including Supplies and Light Refreshments.
Tel: 055 – 393 – 6262
50% Advance Payment required to reserve your spot. Please place an order here and bank details will be emailed to you.
If you pay using a Credit Card or PayPal at checkout, you will be charged in full.
Please note the following: We will reserve you a spot only after receiving the 50% Advance Payment. If you decide to cancel your reservation, the amount will not be refunded but will be kept as store credit that you can use to purchase a spot on any of Pretty Paper Studio’s future workshops.