ENGLISH BRUSH PEN LETTERING/CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP FOR BEGINNERS
ENGLISH BRUSH PEN LETTERING/CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP FOR BEGINNERS WITH NIELOUPHAR ABDURAHIMAN
Join Pretty Paper Studio for a fun-filled 3 hours’ workshop, where you will be introduced to the basic techniques of English Brush Lettering/Calligraphy and bonus tips. Further details below!
About Nielouphar Abdurahiman
Nielouphar Abdurahiman (Neelu), is the founder of Pretty Paper Studio and a self-taught Brush Letterer. As someone who started her Brush Lettering journey just over two years ago, she understands the struggles faced by a beginner and will help the attendee feel confident and at home using a Brush Pen.
- Supplies required to start your Brush Lettering Journey
- Anatomy of a Letter
- Basic Strokes and their practice
- Miniscules and Majuscules (Lowercase and Uppercase Alphabets) and their practice
- How to connect letters
- Practice of Words
- Practice of Short Quotes
- Faux Calligraphy
- Common mistakes made by beginners
- Adding fun bits to your Brush Lettering
- Different ways to use Brush Lettering
- Where to look for inspiration
- Letter your very first quote
- Bounce Lettering
- Adding Flourishes to Brush Lettering
- Incorporating Heat Embossing into Brush Lettering
ENGLISH BRUSH PEN LETTERING/CALLIGRAPHY STARTER KIT TO TAKE HOME WITH YOU
- A 60 Pages’ Workbook to help continue your lettering practice
- 3 NEW BRUSH PENS/MARKERS
- 1 NEW FINE LINE / DRAWING PEN
- 1 SET OF TRACING + GRIDDED + TRACING PAPERS
Day / Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Venue: Kave, Al Serkal Avenue, Warehouse 20, Dubai, UAE
Click here for the map.
Fee: AED 299 including Supplies
Tel: 055 – 393 – 6262
50% Advance Payment required to reserve your spot. Please place an order here and bank details will be emailed to you.
If you pay via PayPal or using a Credit Card at checkout, you will be charged in full.
Please note the following: We will reserve you a spot only after receiving the 50% Advance Payment. If you decide to cancel your reservation, the amount will not be refunded but will be kept as store credit that you can use to purchase a spot on any of Pretty Paper Studio’s future workshops.