Hello, This is Ujjwal and today I am showing you how to use Embossing Pens. These are my current favorite and my go to craft tool these days. And if you love heat embossing as much as I do, you are going to love them too.
I have the fabulous Ranger Emboss It Pens from our store and will be showing you 5 different ways to use them.
You can write with them, doodle with them and even color with them. Check the video below to find out all the awesome things possible with these magical pens.
Watch the video here
I hope you enjoy working with the embossing pens as much as I love working with them!
Have a great day!
– – –
We are bringing back our “Show Us What You Made” contest. Pretty Paper Studio is turning 5 years old in April and this contest will run from February until the end of April.
See terms and conditions below:
1. Make a project using supplies you have purchased from our store – www.ppsuae.com.
2. Your purchases can be old or new but your project HAS to be new – made after this contest was announced (February 5, 2017). Please don’t pull out old photos from your archives.
3. Upload them to the Member Gallery on our website. Please list the name of items you have used in your projects in the description. Our tutorial here will guide you on uploading projects to our Gallery.
4. This step is optional – if you share your project on social media, please tag us @ppsuae or use the hashtag #madewithppsuae. Kindly note that your profile has to be public for us to see your projects.
5. We will pick one winner at the end of every month – February, March, and April – and the winner will receive an AED 100 prize pack. Three winners in total.
6. Start crafting!!