Hi lovely people !
Its Pooja back on the blog with a brand new card tutorial !
I decided to do a simple but layered card this time.
Here is how it looks
Lets take a look at the making process
- Start with a standard size potrait card . (10.5 cm x 14.5 cm)
- Next cut out a 10 cm x 14 cm pattern paper.
- Adhere this to your card base.
- Here are some diecuts from Maggie Holmes Open Book collection and BoBunny Juliet collection.
- Adhere the banner underneath the retangular die cut using glue.
- Now adhere the diecuts on top of the card with some foam dots.
- Now add another die cut on top (Half circle)
- Next step was to add the “You are loved ” sentiment circle and adding some twine.
- Now we create our focus letter !
- I am using one of the diecut words from dear lizzy watercolor words pack.
- Add some copper crackle texture paste to it and let it dry.
- Once dry you have a lovely crackled finish on your word!
- Finally add the lovely word HERE that we just created with the crackled effect and finish the card !
- I have used foam tape to give it a lift.
Easy peasy right ? I enjoyed making this card its always a fun change to do something simple after a mixed media type project.
Anyway i hope you are enjoying the design teams work so far !
Do join us HERE for the current challenge.
Simple Stories Journaling card – Design paper 12 * 12
Dear Lizzy words
Maggie Holmes Open book paper
Bella Rouge die cuts
Prima Copper crackle texture paste