Our ‘Show Us What You Made’ contest for March saw some lovely submissions but this cake backdrop and topper by Mafaza are our favourite! We love seeing how you use items from our store other than what it is originally intended for.
Mafaza, please email us within 72 hours to claim your prize: hello at ppsuae dot com.
Please continue participating by uploading your work to our Member Gallery. In case you are new here and wondering how this contest works, please read the instructions below.
1. Make a project using supplies you have purchased from our store – www.ppsuae.com.
2. Your purchases can be old or new but your project HAS to be new – made after this contest was announced (February 5, 2017). Please don’t pull out old photos from your archives.
3. Upload them to the Member Gallery on our website. Please list the name of items you have used in your projects in the description. Our tutorial here will guide you on uploading projects to our Gallery.
4. This step is optional – if you share your project on social media, please tag us @ppsuae or use the hashtag #madewithppsuae. Kindly note that your profile has to be public for us to see your projects.
5. We will pick one winner at the end of every month – February, March, and April – and the winner will receive an AED 100 prize pack. Three winners in total.
6. Start crafting!!