Hello, This is Ujjwal to share my latest project with you here.
Can you believe December is almost over? I can’t. Time just flew away but I am excited to welcome the new year and enjoy all the new adventures that it will bring with it.
This month we are doing a fun “Secret Santa” Challenge and my secret Santa is Pooja who gave me the challenge to use Feathers, Frame and brush and I had such an awesome time creating around these 3 things.
Watch the start to finish video to learn how to create this gorgeous and complex piece of mixed media art with minimal supplies.
I hope you enjoyed watching my project today. Here’s wishing you a very Happy New Year !
The 4 different challenge theme items given by the respective DTs are:
1. Bubble wrap, watercolour, triangle : Ujjwal
2. Chipboards, any colour mist, matchstick : Bipasha
3. Feathers, Paint Brush, Frame : Pooja
4. Chalk, hearts, acetate : Nikita
Here is what you have to do for this month’s challenge:
1. Create a project incorporating any of the DTs’ selected 3 items, mentioning it in your project post.
2. Upload your entry at our members gallery and link us up in this thread in the forum “December 2015 challenge – “Secret Santa”.
3. All entries are due by December 31, 2015. Challenge winner will receive a prize pack worth AED50.
NOTE: 1. A winner will be announced only if we have THREE new submissions. 2. All projects submitted for the challenge must be new and created AFTER the challenge went live.