Here’s a detailed tutorial on uploading photos to our Member Gallery and linking them to our Message Board / Forums.
1. Register yourself on our website by creating a username and password. Once that’s done, log in.
2. When you log in, you would see four tabs on the left. Click on the ‘Gallery’ tab.
3. Upload your photo.
4. Once it is uploaded, name it and write a short description. (You could name your photo after the challenge/contest to make it easier for us to spot them). Click Submit Gallery.
As you might have noticed, you can add more photos to the same gallery you just created or create a new one.
5. Once your gallery is created, click on it. It will open a new window linking to your gallery. That is the URL you need to link to your gallery.
However, to link to each photo you have posted, you would need to do the following:
6. Go to member gallery on our website and hover the mouse/cursor on your photo. Click the View button.
7. Once it opens, right click on the image. You could do two things here, a) click on Copy Image URL and paste the link on a new browser window or b) click on Open In New Tab and open the image in a new window. Either way, what you need is that URL to link to your photo.
8. Once you have the URL, go to the message boards and to the contest/challenge announcement you are looking for. Simply paste the URL notifying us that you have participated in the contest/challenge.
The reason why we ask you to copy and paste the URL of your image is to make sure we (design team members) are judging the right photos for the right contest.
We appreciate your time and effort that goes into participating in these challenges. PPS wouldn’t be the same without you!
If you have any doubts or questions, please leave comment here and I will get back to you as soon as I can.