Hello, This is Ujjwal sharing some simple and cute ideas to create Mother’s Day cards! The supplies used are very limited and these cards do not require any fancy card making skills.
The first is a very simple hand-lettered card that can be made for any occasion and with any sentiment that you’d like.
The second card explores the simple ink blending with distress inks and their property of reacting with water. You only need a couple of distress inks and a stencil to create the beautiful background.
The idea for the third card came from a sentiment “Thank you for making our house a home! “that was stuck in my mind for so long. The birdhouse die was perfect and the card was really easy to put together.
The fourth card is super quick and fun and would be perfect to mass produce as well. I used a mini punch to create the design element for this card.
The last card is probably my favorite. I hand drew those stick figures and I love that you can customize this card for anyone – dad, grandpa, sister or friends. Stick figures are awesome!
Watch the compiled video of all the cards in the making here
I hope you enjoy making these simple cards!
Have a great day!
– – –
We are bringing back our “Show Us What You Made” contest. Pretty Paper Studio is turning 5 years old in April and this contest will run from February until the end of April.
See terms and conditions below:
1. Make a project using supplies you have purchased from our store – www.ppsuae.com.
2. Your purchases can be old or new but your project HAS to be new – made after this contest was announced (February 5, 2017). Please don’t pull out old photos from your archives.
3. Upload them to the Member Gallery on our website. Please list the name of items you have used in your projects in the description. Our tutorial here will guide you on uploading projects to our Gallery.
4. This step is optional – if you share your project on social media, please tag us @ppsuae or use the hashtag #madewithppsuae. Kindly note that your profile has to be public for us to see your projects.
5. We will pick one winner at the end of every month – February, March, and April – and the winner will receive an AED 100 prize pack. Three winners in total.
6. Start crafting!!