Hello! Ujjwal here with you today sharing some fun ideas for dry embossing on your projects.
Design team member Bipasha shared some wonderful heat embossing techniques and ideas in the last week’s post and if you haven’t checked it yet, make sure you do. You will be amazed.
The tutorial today showcases some great ideas on how you can stretch your existing supplies and create splendid effects.
In the video tutorial, I will be showing you how you can use your dies, stencils and chipboards to dry emboss and use what you already have and still achieve great results.
For this month’s challenge, here’s what you have to do.
1. Create a project using Dry Embossing OR Heat Embossing or both.
2. Upload your entry at our members gallery and link us up in this thread in the forum “September 2015 challenge – Embossing”. (To understand how to add your projects to the gallery, please check the tutorial here).
3. All entries are due by September 30, 2015. Challenge winner will receive a prize pack worth AED50.
1. A winner will be announced only if we have THREE new submissions.)
2. All projects submitted for the challenge must be new and created AFTER the challenge went live.
Hope to see you all at our youtube channel!