Hello, This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing how you can make your own version of the journal using any papers you like and bind them on your own using the easy Coptic stitch binding method.
I also love stretching my supplies and here I used the planner supplies to add some interest and utility to the journal.
I have used heavy weight paper since I wanted to doodle and watercolor in the journal but you can use pattern papers, vellum, acetate sheets or any other papers you like.
Watch the video here to see how I created the journal.
I hope you enjoy this video and get inspired to participate in our monthly theme challenge “Gratitude”!
We are bringing back our “Show Us What You Made” contest. Pretty Paper Studio is turning 5 years old in April and this contest will run from February until the end of April.
See terms and conditions below:
1. Make a project using supplies you have purchased from our store – www.ppsuae.com.
2. Your purchases can be old or new but your project HAS to be new – made after this contest was announced (February 5, 2017). Please don’t pull out old photos from your archives.
3. Upload them to the Member Gallery on our website. Please list the name of items you have used in your projects in the description. Our tutorial here will guide you on uploading projects to our Gallery.
4. This step is optional – if you share your project on social media, please tag us @ppsuae or use the hashtag #madewithppsuae. Kindly note that your profile has to be public for us to see your projects.
5. We will pick one winner at the end of every month – February, March, and April – and the winner will receive an AED 100 prize pack. Three winners in total.