Hello, This is Ujjwal and I will be your host on the blog today, bringing you a video tutorial on how I convert photos into watercolor illustrations.
Converting photos into watercolour illustrations is a great way to re-live your vacation photos and preserve a memory in your heart forever. And also create some fine pieces of artwork to adorn home.
Watch the video here to learn how to create your own watercolor masterpieces.
Bienfang watercolor paper
Ken Oliver Color Burst – Burnt Orange
Ken Oliver Color Burst – Yellow Ochre
Ken Oliver Color Burst – Phthalo Green
Ken Oliver Color Burst – Ultramarine Blue
Ken Oliver Color Burst – Lamp Black
Kuretake Gansai Tambi 12 Color Set
Prismacolor Watercolour pencils
To enter this month’s challenge, here are the guidelines:
- Create a project – Project Inspired by a Photo.
- Upload your entry at our Member Gallery and link us up in this thread in the forum “August 2016 Challenge – Project inspired by a Photo“
- All entries are due by August 31, 2016.
- Challenge winner will receive a prize pack worth AED50.
- A winner will be announced only if we have THREE new submissions.
- All projects submitted for the challenge must be NEW and created AFTER the challenge went live.
I hope you liked my project. If you did ad also have any queries please do let me know in the comments below.