This is Ujjwal sharing a tutorial on how to create this adorable altered mailbox for your loved one. I know Valentines Day is gone but there are always enough reasons to express your love throughout the year. You can fill these with little love notes, gift card, chocolates, treats, the possibilities are endless.
The project is easy to do and doesn’t require a lot of fancy supplies and but will surely surprise the recipient.
The mini envelopes and love notes would be the sweetest thing to put inside the mailbox. I used We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to create these little ones.
Watch the video here
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
We are bringing back our ‘Show Us What You Made’ contest. Pretty Paper Studio is turning 5 years old in April and this contest will run from February until the end of April.
See terms and conditions below:
1. Make a project using supplies you have purchased from our store – www.ppsuae.com.
2. Your purchases can be old or new but your project HAS to be new – made after this contest was announced (February 5, 2017). Please don’t pull out old photos from your archives.
3. Upload them to the Member Gallery on our website. Please list the name of items you have used in your projects in the description. Our tutorial here will guide you on uploading projects to our Gallery.
4. This step is optional – if you share your project on social media, please tag us @ppsuae or use the hashtag #madewithppsuae. Kindly note that your profile has to be public for us to see your projects.
5. We will pick one winner at the end of every month – February, March, and April – and the winner will receive an AED 100 prize pack. Three winners in total.
6. Start crafting!!